Lifestream provides systems for emergency water and disaster relief. The systems are available in sizes from 200 gallons per day to 700,000 gallons per day and are available on a rush basis to meet global demands. Lifestream is expert in meeting the requirements for FEMA projects and USAID funded projects as well as other relief agencies. Systems may be portable or installed on a permanent basis to replace damaged infrastructure. Available are such systems as:
- Truck mounted desalination systems (ROWPU) available with Gensets, portable water storage tanks and chlorination systems.
- Skid mounted reverse osmosis purification available with Gensets, portable water storage tanks and chlorination systems.
- Solar powered or generator powered filtration systems.
- Systems that can purify river water and seawater in single units.
- On-site operation of the systems by Lifestream technical personnel.
- Local training in the operation of the systems.
Lifestream is expert at arranging shipment of our systems to remote areas worldwide.
Contact Lifestream for a system to meet your needs.